I know not everyone who reads my blog is into mainstream dating, but many do try these traditional dating platforms. Match.com is one of the most popular online dating sites. It has been active for over 25 years now, and its services have attracted close to 10 million paying members. The Match.com services are pretty good (if you’re looking for basic no-sex dating), and the matching algorithm has helped many people find their match.
If you are a paying member of Match.com and wish to cancel your membership, read on as I cover this topic in far more detail. Basically, I’m going to share foolproof ways of canceling your Match membership with no problems or questions at all.
Ways To Cancel Your Match.com Membership
There are several ways you can cancel your Match membership. All of these are simple and straightforward, and you can manage to cancel your membership with ease.
- Cancel via the website
- Cancel via Google Play
- Cancel via Apple App Store
How To Cancel Match Via Their Site
If you have gotten your Match membership via the official website, to cancel, you need to follow these steps:
- Log into your Match.com account on the official website
- On the top right corner, you will find the Settings
- From there, click on Manage Subscriptions, then on Subscription Status
- On the right side of each feature, you will see a Deactivate option
- You need to click on Yes to confirm your cancelation
How To Cancel Match.com Via Google Play
If you have obtained your Match.com subscription via Google Play Store, then to cancel it, follow these steps:
- Log into your Google account
- Visit the Google Play Store
- On the left side menu, you will see a list of your subscriptions
- In the list, find the Match.com subscription
- You can select to pause your subscription, and you’ll be eligible to use it till the end of your billing period
- If you are sure that you wish to cancel your Match.com account, simply select Cancel account, and you’ll be set
How To Cancel Match Via Apple’s App Store
If your membership was purchased via the App Store, then you need to follow these steps to cancel your Match.com membership:
- On your device, open the Settings, then select iTunes and App Store
- When prompted, you need to enter your Apple ID and password
- Select Manage Subscriptions and find your Match.com subscription
- You can opt to cancel or pause your membership by clicking on the appropriate option
Note: Beware if you have subscribed for a trial membership to Match.com: this membership will turn into an auto-renewable membership. If you are not careful, you could end up paying for a subscription you are not using.
Conclusion: Canceling Your Match Account Is Simple
That’s all you need to know about canceling your Match.com account. It really doesn’t get any simpler than that. Now, if you’ve done the unthinkable and decided to try Tinder as well, then you’ll need to know how to cancel your Tinder account too.
For more casual dating tips and tricks, please visit the homepage here.