Lots of people join Clover to meet someone, but not everyone likes it of course. I’ve tried just about every dating app on the planet. That holds true for those focused on sex only and those focused on long-term relationships, like Match. Regardless of the type, if you join, you need to know how to cancel. Below you will find the specific instructions on how to cancel your Clover subscription via various methods. Here’s what you need to know…
How To Cancel Your Clover.co Membership
The Clover Dating app is getting more and more popular but that doesn’t mean that it works out for everyone. If you sign up for it and decide that you don’t want to pay for a subscription, you might be looking for ways to cancel it.
Unless you go in and do it manually, you’ll get charged for it over and over again and you’ll end up just losing out on the money. Of course, it depends on the platform that you’re using when you want to cut it off. Here’s how you can go about closing your account on your platform.
How To Cancel On iPhone
- If you’re on an iPhone, just open up the setting folder and tap on your name.
- Tap on the subscriptions.
- Tap on your Apple ID and enter your password to sign into your account.
- Tap on the Clover Dating App.
- Tap on cancel.
How To Cancel On Android
- For the many Android users, all you have to do is open up the Google Play Store
- Go to “subscriptions”
- Pick the Clover Dating App from the list
- Tap on “cancel subscription” and just follow the directions.
How To Cancel On Mac
- If you happen to be on a Mac then you have to find your name in the Mac Store.
- Click on the “view information” tab and sign in
- Scroll down to subscriptions and click on “manage”
- Click on the “edit” button next to the Clover Dating App and click the cancel button.
How To Cancel On Paypal
- If you want to cut off your payments at the source, just log into your Paypal account.
- Click on the settings tab next to the logout button.
- Click on “payments” and then on “manage automatic payments.”
- Scroll down the list until you find Clover Dating App and select it.
- Confirm your choice and click on done.
Conclusion: Simple As That, Your Clover Subscription Is Now Cancelled
Now that your subscription is canceled, all you have to do is delete the app. You can press down on it on any device and simply tap on the X to get rid of it. It’s that easy and now you never have to worry about being charged for it ever again. If you decide to go back to the app, all of your information will still be there and you’ll just have to sign in.
Looking for something better? No problem, check out this list of free sites for more options.