If you’ve been using some of the adult dating sites that I’ve suggested versus using traditional social media sites like Snapchat, then good for you! However, you’ll want to make it a point to delete those accounts if they’re simply dormant. All those snaps, direct messages, and everything else become public information once uploaded and you’ll quickly realize that having that information public may lead to trouble if you’re not using the account. Which is exactly why I’m here today to tell you how to delete your Snapchat account if you’re no longer using it!
These simple steps will teach you how to delete your account in a matter of seconds. The process hasn’t changed at all. There are actually two ways to delete your account but the steps that you need to take are very specific. Be sure to follow each step carefully or you’ll end up with images and videos floating around in public domain.
Two Ways To Delete Your Snapchat Account (Steps)
I’ve covered the two most popular ways to delete and cancel your Snapchat account.
No beating around the bush here. Instead, this is everything you need to know if you want to be done with Snapchat for good.
Warning: Before you begin the process of deleting your account, you’ll want to manually go through any photos, videos, or snaps and delete them from your account. Try to go in and delete or edit each of them by hand. I know it sounds like a pain in the butt, but if you do not, you may never get the content off of your account.
As I said, there are two ways that you can do this, here’s a rundown of each method for you:
- Visit this link here using either a computer or your mobile phone. Any browser will do.
- Type in your username and your password.
- Complete the captcha form to confirm that you’re a human.
- Click the login button.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your login credentials again, so do that.
- To delete your account, you’ll need to scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Delete my account.”
- Once selected, you’ve done it!
Note: Snapchat will hold on to your data for one month following the deletion of your account. They do this in case you want to come back and get rocking and rolling on the account again.
- In Chrome, Firefox, or Safari, type in the URL www.snapchat.com.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link that reads, “Support.”
- From there, you’ll want to click on the link that reads, “Company.”
- Next, click on “Learning The Basics,” and then “Account Settings.”
- Then select, “Delete an account.”
- From there you’ll want to continue with the steps mentioned in the first method.
Well, since you’re looking to cancel your Snapchat account and delete everything, you’re going to need an alternative app for snaps and DMs. You might want to check out the Snapsext.com app. It’s actually a more discreet and secure app for sending snaps back and forth to locals. Give it a shot and let me know what you think! If you’re looking for more options, then perhaps you might want to give any of the top five apps listed right here a shot!
See also: Best Pornstar Snapchat Account Usernames