Ever get a text from someone you’re not interested in, asking you to come over? These are called booty texts. They can be annoying, uncomfortable, and even make you feel unsafe.
There are many reasons why people send booty texts. Some people send them because they are looking for a quick and easy way to hook up. Others may send them because they are feeling lonely or bored. Still others may send them because they are simply not thinking clearly. The best way to reject a booty text is to be direct and polite. You can tell the sender that you are not interested in a sexual relationship. You can also try to deflect the attention away from the sexual undertones by using humor or a playful tone.
Click To View Table of Contents
25 Booty Text Examples
1. Hey, u up? 😉
2. I’m feeling lonely tonight. Wanna come over and keep me company?
3. I just got out of the shower. Feeling frisky.
4. I’m thinking about you. A lot.
5. I’m bored. Wanna do something fun?
6. I’m craving some action. You down?
7. I’m feeling hot and bothered. Wanna cool me down?
8. I’m just a text away. 😉
9. I’m in the mood for a little fun. Are you?
10. I’m thinking about all the things we could be doing right now.
11. I’m feeling naughty. Wanna play?
12. I’m wearing something special for you.
13. I’m just a little tease. 😉
14. I’m thinking about you in all the wrong ways.
15. I can’t stop thinking about last time.
16. I’m craving more of you.
17. I’m just a little bit obsessed with you.
18. I’m willing to do anything to get you.
19. I’m yours for the taking.
20. I’m ready to make some memories tonight.
21. I’m all yours. All night long.
22. I can’t wait to see you.
23. I’m ready to get wild. Are you?
24. I’m yours. Just say the word.
25. I can’t wait to get my hands on you. 😉
30+ Replies to Send Booty Text to Avoid
Polite but Dismissive Replies
- “Hey, thanks for the text, but I’m not interested in anything casual.”
- “I appreciate you reaching out, but I’m not looking for that right now.”
- “I’m flattered, but I’m not really feeling that vibe.”
Humorous and Deflective Replies
- “Sorry, I’m currently busy chasing after a different kind of booty – the kind with treasure!”
- “I’m not sure if you’re aware, but I’m allergic to booty calls. It makes me break out in hives of happiness and commitment.”
- I’m saving my booty for someone who’s worth more than a quick hookup. Like a pirate with a treasure map.”
Honest and Assertive Replies
- “I’m looking for something more than just a physical connection. I’m looking for someone who’s emotionally available and interested in a real relationship.”
- “I’m not comfortable with booty calls. I respect myself and I want to be treated with respect too.”
- I’m not interested in casual sex. I’m looking for something meaningful and lasting.”
Ignoring or Blocking the Sender
- If the sender persists in sending booty texts, you can simply ignore their messages.
- You can also block them from contacting you altogether.
Examples of Avoiding Booty Text Replies
- “Maybe later.” – This leaves the door open for future booty calls.
- “I’m busy right now.” – This is a vague excuse that doesn’t address the sender’s intentions.
- “I’m not really interested.” – This is unclear and doesn’t give the sender a clear understanding of your stance.
Funny Responses to a Booty Text
Sorry, I’m not interested in hookups. I’m saving my booty for someone who will appreciate it for more than just a physical connection. Like a pirate with a treasure map.
Flattered, but not feeling that vibe. In the mood for a Netflix marathon and a pint of ice cream.
Allergic to booty calls. Breaks me out in hives of happiness and commitment.
Not sure if you’re aware, but chasing after a different kind of booty – the kind with treasure!
Not interested in booty calls. Saving my booty for someone who will treat me like a queen. Like a pirate with a ship full of gold.
How to Reject a Booty Text