We live in a “cancel culture” world today. There’s no other way around it. That said, people are canceling more than ever, especially when it comes to poor dating experiences. If you’re reading this then you’ve most likely signed up for Tinder. You also probably know that Tinder is one of the most popular dating and hookup apps active today. However, not everyone stays forever. Many people cancel their Tinder account and if you’re looking to do that, then I’ve got you covered.
But why do people choose Tinder.com in the first place? I don’t know, maybe it’s the ease of use and user-friendly design with the famous swipe left or right that makes Tinder very appealing. On top of that, the vast number of users looking to hook up on this app is huge.
After two people swipe right to like each other, they can begin messaging and hopefully develop a mutually satisfying relationship. But if you’ve tried Tinder and don’t like any of the features, here is how you can cancel your membership.
Ways To Cancel A Tinder Membership
The way you cancel your membership depends on the way you’ve purchased it in the first place. Here we’ll cover all three ways you can cancel your Tinder account:
- Via the official website
- Via the mobile app
- Via Google Play
- Via Apple’s App Store
How To Cancel Tinder Via The Official Site (Tinder.com)
To cancel your Tinder account online, you should follow these steps:
- Log into your account with your Tinder ID and password
- On the Settings menu, find Manage Account
- In the list of options, click on Disable Auto-Renew or Cancel Account, and you are all set
How To Cancel Via The Mobile App
If you’ve paid for your Tinder account with a direct credit card deposit, then you can cancel your account this way:
- Open your Tinder app on your Android device
- Open My Profile and select Manage Payment Account
- On the list of features, find and tap Cancel Subscription
- Tap Yes to confirm, and you are all set
How To Cancel Via Google Play
If your Tinder account was made through Google Play, then you can cancel it like this:
- Log into your Google Account on your device
- On the menu list, find the item Subscriptions
- Find Tinder on the list and click on it
- From the list of available options, click on Cancel Subscription and Yes to confirm your cancelation
How To Cancel Via Apple App Store
If your Tinder account was made via the Apple services, then you need to cancel it this way:
- Open the Settings menu in your iPhone
- Click on your Apple ID, then click on Subscriptions
- Locate the Tinder app and click on it
- Click on Cancel Subscription
Note: Tinder does not allow any refunds. If you cancel your account before your subscription period ends, you can use the account until the end of the billing period. Be careful, as you don’t want to pay for a service you no longer use. You can cancel the auto-renew payments and save some money on unwanted monthly expenses.
If you’re looking for more tips and tricks on how to do things like join or cancel dating apps, you’ll find all that you need at SexDatingApps.com. It’s all covered here for your enjoyment!
What Should You Try Now
If you’re looking to try a new dating app in lieu of Tinder and you want to hook up, then I strongly suggest that you give the original Fling app a shot. But before you jump into things, please take the time to read my review of the Fling.com app. Chances are you’ll immediately want to join once you do!